Looking for awesome destination wedding venues? Consider combining your wedding with a honeymoon, and you’ll love these venues below:
- At the Waves, Puerto Rico — This epic Puerto Rican villa is right on the beach, meaning you can watch the sun set over the ocean at the end of the day. Surrounded by the rainforest, it’s wonderfully isolated and has everything you need to make your destination wedding/honeymoon the perfect affair.
- Villa Yoosook, Thailand –– Home to some of the best South China Sea views around, you’ll love the relaxed, luxurious ambience of this place. It is wonderfully exotic, and there is even a car service that allows you to drive around Thailand and get a taste of the culture. It’s not as pricey as you might expect, and it’s perfect for those who want elegance and luxury.
- Bali Hi, United States –– Located in the Captiva Islands, Florida, this is like an island resort right off the coast of Florida. You’ll spend most of your time in the pool or the ocean, but there’s plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy (kayaking, hiking, golfing, water sports, etc.). Plus, you get your own private chef and concierge to handle all of your needs and wants.
- San Antonio Ranch, United States –– Want a taste of life the way Texans live it? The San Antonio Ranch, located in San Antonio, Texas, is isolated from the rest of the city, making it the perfect getaway for those who want peace and quiet. With 5,300 square feet of space, it’s comfortable and surprisingly luxurious!
- South Beach Estate, United States –– Miami is home to some amazing estates, including this vacation rental/wedding venue in South Beach. Not only does it have 10 rooms to offer, but it comes with a full kitchen, a private chef, and a hot tub in the master bedroom. Yes please!
Image Source: kylethevagabond.com