Planning on combining your destination wedding and honeymoon into the same trip? Check out these awesome destination wedding venues:
- Villa La Belladona, Spain — This beautiful stone villa, situated in the picturesque Spanish countryside, is one of the best for anyone who wants a small wedding. It only has 8 bedrooms, but it does come complete with catering, gardens, and everything you’ll need for the perfect wedding and honeymoon.
- Chateau de Challain, France –– Located in France’s gorgeous Loire Valley, this chateau looks like a castle straight out of a fairy tale! It offers 11 bedrooms at a pretty steep price per night (starting at nearly $5,000), but it is one of the most stunning wedding venues for your perfect destination wedding.
- Sundown Villa, Jamaica –– Want to get married on an island paradise? This villa is ideal for those who want a taste of the good, pampered life! Starting at $2,500 per night, this 9-bedroom villa offers a private chef, round-the-clock security, a pool, gorgeous views of the Caribbean, and all the outdoor activities you could want!
- Son Serra de Marina Chateau, Mallorca –-Not only does this mansion offer unobstructed views of the Mediterranean, but it’s also one of the most comfortable, elegant places for your destination wedding/honeymoon. It comes with multiple dining rooms, a fountain the courtyard, a second-floor library, and so much more. A pricey destination, to be sure, but totally worth it!
- Historic Calistoga Ranch, United States — Located outside of Sacramento, California, the Historic Calistoga Ranch is a place where you can get a taste of the rustic life. Not only does the venue offer an old-fashioned vintner’s barn for your wedding, but there are 9 cottages spread around the property where the newlyweds can get away from it all!
Part 2 has more awesome wedding venues for you to consider…