There’s no better way to get away from the pressures of work than with a city break, a short trip to a nearby city to enjoy a long weekend of relaxation. If you’re looking for a luxury break, here are some of the most elegant (read: expensive) hotels in the country!
- The Ranch at Rock Creek. Located in the city of Philipsburg, Montana, a room here costs $2,279 per night–with meals and a mountain bike included!
- The Point –– Saranac Lake, New York is home to The Point, with $1,848-per-night rooms featuring luxury baths, gorgeous views, and custom-made beds.
- Brush Creek –– Located in Saratoga, Wyoming, this cattle ranch rents out rooms at $1,770 a night.
- Twin Farms –– This Barnard, Vermont hotel provides free wine, laundry services, complimentary afternoon tea, and so much more–all for a whopping $1,698 for a night.
- Mii Amo & Spa –– Travel to Sedona, Arizona to stay a night in this spa/hotel. Meals and activities are included for the $1,560 per night.
- Firehole Ranch –– Only 20 guests a week stay at this West Yellowstone, Montana ranch, famous for its beautiful environment and landscapes. Rooms run as high as $1,414 a night.
- Amangiri –– This Canyon Point, Utah hotel charges $1,284 per night, but offers a gorgeous view of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
- Auberge du Soleil — Located in Rutherford, California, this hotel charges $1,085 per night (no amenities included), but the views of Napa Valley it offers are truly peerless.
- The Villa by Barton G –– This Miami Beach, Florida hotel has bathrooms with Italian marble, a pool featuring a mosaic made up of 1,000 tiles, and a private lounge on the rooftop–all for $1,056 per night.
- The Resort at Paws Up — Greenough, Montana is home to this 37,000-acre cattle ranch/resort, where guests pay $1,021 per night.
Image Source: luxpresso.com